Tuesday, December 8, 2009

december now...

New post and it has been a while. School has been a little hectic but here I am and I have pictures. For the past little while I have been occupied with studio classes and other classes mainly focusing my time in foundry and in video. For foundry, I have been working on a bronze apple. It's really surprising that I spent perhaps three months on something that's as big as my fist. I've also been working on some absurd videos. The last one I did was, more or less, a modern take on Samuel Beckett's Waiting for Godot. If you're interesting in seeing it or perhaps buying it, contact me via email. I will have pictures and possibly the video uploaded soon but no promises on the video. I might just take some screenshots of it. Anyways, here are some pics of the paper version of myself I entitled "Big Dummy"





Copyright Billy Garland 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment