Monday, September 7, 2009

Back to school, a gallery, and twitter

Alright so I'm going back to school tomorrow. Not terribly excited about it but I think I'll be ok.

Anyways, I will be having two of my works put into the Eleanor Winters Art Gallery of York University. The gallery showings are from 14th to the 25th of September and the gallery is open from 12 to 4PM, I think. I believe the reception is on the 24th from 6:30PM to 8:30PM. This is a group show where the theme is based around comics so I'm submitting my "Prime" TV and the dinosaur/robot painting that I have just recently finished. OK, so if you want to check out my work, see me, or just have some free food at the reception, I would definitely suggest coming down.

I would also like to add that I have just recently made a twitter account for those you like twitter. I update it when I can so for those who are interested in what I'm doing when I'm not blogging my twitter site is http://twitter.com/billygarland. Simple as that. Alright, that's it, hope everyone enjoys their last days of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment