Sunday, September 20, 2009

So it's been a while...

Thought it was too long since I last posted so I am diligently posting now to make up for lost time. Now, to bring you back up to speed. I'm taking a bunch of courses at the moment hence my lack of posting. I'm taking video art and just finished making an uncut one minute short video on the question "what am I doing here?" so I naturally based my video on procrastination.

I'm taking another studio as well; foundry. Getting to play with wax, bronze, and aluminum so that should be fun. I already have a couple ideas and I'll reveal them all in due time.

I'm also in the middle of a large drawing 22" x 30" and will speak more about as time goes on.

Alright, I have a gallery reception coming up on Thursday from 630 to 830PM so if you want to come check out some art or just want to get your fill of free cheese and that come on down to Winters College at York University. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment